100% ALL-NATURAL HOOF CARE
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors
Birch Bark Extract PREVENTS & HEALS with Betulin, its main component, has a wide variety of well-known and proven healing properties
Organic Omega 3 Oil-FIGHTS INFLAMMATION
This is a Proven antibacterial agent and is an aid in healing of wounds, moisturizing dry and brittle hooves.
Vitamins A & D
Complements other ingredients to promote tissue repair and strengthen the keratinization process.
No Harmful Products
Non-caustic formulation, no harmful or petroleum-based products
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your professional hoof care provider are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.