The Radius Rasp-1 is a hoof wall rounding tool with a razor-sharp perforated stainless steel blade. The curved blade shaves horn to create a very smooth surface and is easily replaced. The RR-1 is an excellent finishing tool for creating the Mustang Roll on barefoot horses and maintaining it between full trims. It can be used in both one and two hand grips, pushing and pulling. A great tool for your regular grooming kit. Use it to keep the wall well rounded to prevent cracks and keep hoof boots fitting.
- 4 1/2" long, durable plastic handle
- Rust proof stainless steel blade
- Curved blade for easier rounding of hoof wall
- Includes a powerful magnet for mounting to steel surfaces
- Ergonomic shape with finger grooves for secure grip
- Blade slides out for quick replacement
Radius Rasp RR1 Original - by Evolutionary Hoof Care