A unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean.
- This durable boot is suitable for stable and restricted turnout use enabling your horse to enjoy some freedom instead of being kept in his stable.
- Featuring a grooved sole for extra grip and a Kevlar® interior for durability it also has an asymmetric zip to give the boot a really close fit (and prevent it opening) stopping bedding and other debris from getting inside.
- Available in 10 different sizes based on shoe size, the boot is designed for use with or without a shoe (you may need to go up a size if using with a shoe on). It can assist in a number of ailments to the foot such as abscesses, punctured sole or bruised sole.
The boot is machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Close fitting medical hoof boot
- Keeps wounds, poultices and dressings clean
- Reduces the amount of bandage needed
- Can be used for stable or turnout
- Durable – suitable for repeated use
- Grooved sole for improved grip
- Kevlar® interior for durability
- Asymmetric zip to prevent the zip opening
- Machine washable
- Not suitable for riding
Please note, pleaae be careful when using any boot for turnout. Horses will step on themselves in the field and no boot will stand up to this kind of demand.
Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot
SIZE WIDTH (MM) LENGTH (MM) 0 76-85mm 79-90mm 1 86-94mm 91-101mm 2 95-103mm 102-112mm 3 104-112mm 113-123mm 4 113-121mm 124-134mm 5 122-130mm 135-145mm 6 131-139mm 146-156mm 7 140-148mm 157-167mm 8 149-157mm 168-178mm 9 158-166mm 179-189mm