Above is the Official flex Boot Website
Would you like the satisfaction of using our Flex Fit Kit Hire Service -
Firstly, you can call us and discuss your hoof boot needs and sizing - Emma 07449 534432 or email email@example.com
This Flex Boot Fit Kit has been designed to help you decide the best size fit of Flex Hoof
Boot for your horse.
The Flex Hoof Boot is Lightweight and a very simple hoof boot to use.
Our price charged is a DEPOSIT is ONLY £40 and that is for 3 BOOT SHELLS of 3 Sizes. You will be refunded £20 (the price charged £40 less £20 admin fee)
You have a choice of 6 Flex Hoof Boot Shells to get the perfect fit, it is best that you measure your horse's feet first and estimate where they will be on the fit chart below, you then choose the fit. Choose a boot size down smaller and a boot size that shoul be the perfect fit and the one larger. Your measurements will determine which size fit kit you need.
For example, if your horse’s hoof measurements call for a size 90 : order a size 100, order a size 90 and 110 in Flex Fit Kit Shells.
- The price charged is a DEPOSIT for 3 X BOOT SHELLS from the Flex Fit Kit
- When the boots are returned within 7 days of receipt (clean and dry with no items missing, dirty or broken). You will be refunded £20 (the price charged £40 less £20 administration fee). Please note an additional £10 will be deducted for every late week thereafter. You must be aware, you will be responsible for returning the 3 Fit Kit Boots back to us at your cost, and we are not able to refund you until the kit is received by us so we do recommend a recorded method of postage.
- Flex fit kits that are returned to us with parts missing, broken or dirty will be refunded less the cost to put them right again and Postage to sending the Flex Hoof Boot shells back is also non refundable.
Please see the size chart below:
Width in mm's
Length in mm's
|80||75 - 85mm||80 - 90mm|
|90||85 - 95mm||90 - 100mm|
|100||95 - 105mm||100 - 110mm|
105 - 115mm
110 - 120mm
115 - 125mm
120 - 130mm
125 - 135mm
130 - 140mm
135 - 145mm
140 - 150mm
FLEX BOOTS Fit Kit Hire Service
MEASURE YOUR HORSE'S FEET FOR FLEX BOOTS - USE THE SIZE CHART2. Compare your measurement with the Flex size chart above. Please note our Flex size charts are in millimeters only.3. Your measurements will determine which size fit kit you need. For example, if your horse’s hoof measurements call for a size 90, order a 90, 80 and 100 Flex shells.4. When the shells arrive, try them on the horse’s feet to determine the perfect boot size.5. Determing the proper size:
- The perfect boot shell size can be placed under the hoof.
- The boot shell will be in semi close contact around the hoof wall and no major gaps evident. Almost like a tracing of the outer hoof.
What should you look for in a good fit?
- The perfect boot size can be placed under the hoof, your horse or pony should not be standing over the edge of any part of the shell.
- The boot shell will be in semi close contact around the hoof wall and no major gaps evident.
- The Flex due to the way the boots fasten can accomodate a complete range of hoof sizes compared to other hoof boots.
What should you look for in a poor fit?
- Large gaps being visible around the outer hoof wall to the edge of the shell. So you can almost twist the boot shell around the outer hoof wall.
- The shell is being trodden over on the edges so the hoof outer wall is not sitting within the shell.
What can you do to turn a bad fit into a good fit?
- Have your horse trimmed by a hoof care professional. Make sure they are conscious about barefoot trimming methods, toe length and heel length.
- Chances are good that after trimming you will have success with the Fit Kit.
For any assistance with choosing the right type and size of Flex Hoof Boot please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07449 534432 - We are here to help you find the right boots.